Julia Wilson is Independent Non-Executive Director at Barclays.
Skills, experience and contribution
- Significant board and executive-level strategic and financial leadership experience
- Extensive accounting, audit and financial services expertise
- Strong UK regulatory experience
Julia is a chartered accountant and is the Group Finance Director of 3i Group plc, having served on its board since 2008. Prior to joining 3i she was Group Director of Corporate Finance at Cable & Wireless where she also held a number of finance related roles. Julia was appointed as a Non-Executive Director at Legal & General Group PLC in 2011. She chaired L&G’s Audit Committee between 2013 and 2016 and was Senior Independent Director from 2016 until she stepped down from L&G in March 2021.
Key current appointments
- Group Finance Director, Director, 3i Group plc
- Chair, The 100 Group of FTSE 100 Finance Director