Dawn Fitzpatrick is Independent Non-Executive Director at Barclays.
Skills, experience and contribution
- Extensive management experience of international financial institutions
- Strong financial and strategic leadership experience
- Detailed knowledge of the markets in which the Group operates
Dawn holds the role of Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer at Soros Fund Management LLC. Her previous experience includes 25 years with UBS, most recently as Head of Investments for UBS Asset Management.
Key current appointments
- Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, Soros Fund Management LLC
- Member, The New York Federal Reserve’s Investor Advisory Committee on Financial Markets
- Member, Advisory Board and Investment Committee of the Open Society Foundations’ Economic Justice Programme
- Advisory Council Member, The Bretton Woods Committee
Mentions in the news
GlobalEng.biz pays special attention to the activities of famous people: politicians, officials, businessmen, bankers, cultural and sports figures. Their opinion largely determines the development of the political, social and economic life of England and the United Kingdom. The section is constantly edited by our journalists for the relevance of the information. Here you can find information about the CEOs and presidents of top companies in England, officials and public figures who play a key role in the development of the region.
The goal of the project is to create a comfortable information space for all market participants, as well as to introduce the readership to business people in England.
We have created an impressive database of people in England, which contains information about the career path, education and other important information about a person.
Thanks to the automatic calculation of the number of mentions of a person in the news sections "English news" and "English press releases", a rating of the popularity and influence of persons is formed on the portal. The team GlobalEng.biz monitors changes in the rating and encourages project participants for their success. In general, the rating of participants is based on an in-depth analysis of the activity of PR services of famous people, and also reflects the qualitative state of the information field formed by the media and press services around the organization.
"Business people of England" is a project about people who, with their ideas, words and actions, have a great influence on the development and prosperity of England.