Ross Martin is Head of Digital Safety at Barclays.
- Digital Eagles Programme | Engagement Manager Barclays
- Content Lead and Media Spokesperson Barclays
- Head of Education and Content | Barclays Digital Eagles Barclays
- Head of Cyber Digital Eagles Barclays
- Strategic Transformation | Cyber Security Barclays
- Digital Marketing Consultant Barclays
- Regional Digital Consultant Barclays
- Assistant Manager Barclays
- Savings and Investment Specialist Barclays
- Personal Banker Barclays
- A Levels ( Geography, English Language & Sport Studies ) at Queen Mary's College (1995-1997).
- BA (Hons) ( Sports Studies with Business ) at Southampton Solent University (1997-2000).
- Retail Banking
- Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Team Leadership
- Performance Management
- Financial Services
- Digital Marketing
Mention in the company news
GlobalEng.biz pays special attention to the activities of famous people: politicians, officials, businessmen, bankers, cultural and sports figures. Their opinion largely determines the development of the political, social and economic life of England and the United Kingdom. The section is constantly edited by our journalists for the relevance of the information. Here you can find information about the CEOs and presidents of top companies in England, officials and public figures who play a key role in the development of the region.
The goal of the project is to create a comfortable information space for all market participants, as well as to introduce the readership to business people in England.
We have created an impressive database of people in England, which contains information about the career path, education and other important information about a person.
Thanks to the automatic calculation of the number of mentions of a person in the news sections "English news" and "English press releases", a rating of the popularity and influence of persons is formed on the portal. The team GlobalEng.biz monitors changes in the rating and encourages project participants for their success. In general, the rating of participants is based on an in-depth analysis of the activity of PR services of famous people, and also reflects the qualitative state of the information field formed by the media and press services around the organization.
"Business people of England" is a project about people who, with their ideas, words and actions, have a great influence on the development and prosperity of England.