Stradivarius is a Spanish-French women's clothing fast fashion retailer from Barcelona owned by the Inditex group. As of 31 January 2022, Stradivarius is present with 915 stores in 62 countries.


Stradivarius was developed in 1994 by the Catalan Triquell family with an innovative concept for fashion in Barcelona, Spain. In 1999, Inditex purchased 90% of Stradivarius shares for €108 million and the remaining 10% in 2005, keeping Jordi Triquell, son of the founder, Francisco Triquell, as director.

One of the most characteristic symbols of the company is the treble clef which in the former logo is standing out for the substitution of the first "S" of the name for a treble clef, while for recent logos it is in front of the name.

On 1 February 2017, it launched the first fashion line for men under "Stradivarius Man" label, although in 2018 they decided to close it due to low sales.


Take place
Take place
In rating
Consumer goods

Head organization

Industria de Diseño Textil, S.A. is a Spanish multinational clothing company headquartered in Arteixo, Galicia, in Spain. Inditex, the biggest fast fashion&nb


English business portal includes a huge catalog of organizations in England. Here you can easily find all the necessary information about the company. The organization card contains a page with a detailed description of the company's activities, a logo, contact details and a link to the official website of the organization. The reader can also get acquainted with the company's employees, see the latest press releases and news block, as well as which line of the rating the company occupies. Member Rating The business portal is calculated based on the number of mentions in the news of England and posted press releases containing information about the activities of the organization and its achievements. You can also rise in the ranking by publishing vacancies and the number of registered persons. At the same time, the company's representatives can independently see how many times the company's card has been viewed on, as well as promptly correct the information. We pay special attention to the versatility of the "Companies" section. For your convenience, there is a search bar, as well as an industry title. The English business portal is always an up-to-date database of enterprises in England!
Alena Potapova

Development Director
Died this year
Born this year