Jackie Uhi is Head of Mortgage, Protection and Wealth Distribution at HSBC.
- Head of Mortgage , Protection and Wealth Distribution HSBC
- Head of UK Network and Premier Distribution HSBC
- Head of Mortgage and Protection Distribution HSBC
- Managing Director Mortgage Distribution Barclays Uk
- Managing Director Home Solutions Barclays
- Network Director Barclays
- Regional Director Lloyds Bank
- Managing Director Retail - Pacific Region Anz
- General Manager Retail Strategy and Deposits Anz Asia Pacific
- Head of Main Bank Anz
- Deakin University
(Management) at 2004 - 2006
- University of Wollongong at 1987 - 1989
- Sydney Girls High School at 1981 - 1986
- Strong leadership
- Customer Centricity
- Leading Large Teams
- Remote Management
- Retail Banking
- Customer Satisfaction
- Stakeholder Management
Mentions in the news
30 November 2022
GlobalEng.biz pays special attention to the activities of famous people: politicians, officials, businessmen, bankers, cultural and sports figures. Their opinion largely determines the development of the political, social and economic life of England and the United Kingdom. The section is constantly edited by our journalists for the relevance of the information. Here you can find information about the CEOs and presidents of top companies in England, officials and public figures who play a key role in the development of the region.
The goal of the project is to create a comfortable information space for all market participants, as well as to introduce the readership to business people in England.
We have created an impressive database of people in England, which contains information about the career path, education and other important information about a person.
Thanks to the automatic calculation of the number of mentions of a person in the news sections "English news" and "English press releases", a rating of the popularity and influence of persons is formed on the portal. The team GlobalEng.biz monitors changes in the rating and encourages project participants for their success. In general, the rating of participants is based on an in-depth analysis of the activity of PR services of famous people, and also reflects the qualitative state of the information field formed by the media and press services around the organization.
"Business people of England" is a project about people who, with their ideas, words and actions, have a great influence on the development and prosperity of England.